- Releases bound muscle and fascia
- Restores lost range of motion
- Accelerates healing of tissue and bone injuries
- Improves condition of permanent injury
- Reduces irritation and inflammation
PEMF THERAPY IS USED TO TREAT THESE CONDITIONS:
- CHRONIC PAIN FROM CONDITIONS SUCH AS FIBROMYALGIA, ARTHRITIS, MIGRAINES, POST-OPERATIVE PAIN, AND PERMANENT INJURIES
- TIGHT MUSCLES AND FASCIA THAT CAUSE BACK, NECK, HIP, AND SHOULDER PAIN
- THE HEALING TIME OF WOUNDS, BURNS, BONE FRACTURES, AND SOFT TISSUE (3 TIMES FASTER HEALING TIME)
- FROZEN JOINTS INCLUDING THE HIPS, KNESS, ELBOWS, AND SHOULDERS.
- INFLAMMATION, EDEMA, NEUROPATHY, AND SCARRING
- THE FLOW OF RED BLOOD CELLS TO INCREASE OXYGEN SUPPLY TO THE BRAIN
Relieves and eliminates muscle tension and pain with 60 minutes of therapy that supports the body’s healing processes, at the foundational cellular level.